Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Its A Boy!!!




If you didn't know I was Pregnant, you do now. You also now know we are having a BOY!!!! We are so excited!!!! I am 17 Weeks Today, and so excited to finally start getting over the whole morning sickness. There is a guy in my parents ward who does ultra sounds at 16 weeks so we were able to find out early. Marty was so cute at the ultra sound he really really wanted a BOY so when the doc said ITS A BOY he got all teary eyed!!! The Doc said that he was heathly and very Active (He already takes after his Dad). We were able to see him moving his arms and legs, also saw the spine, and heart.

3 comments:

  1. I cant hardly read your post. Put it in a different color. Haha. Im so excited for you guys. Now I want to see your belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha sorry i just changed it hopefully its better!! I have not even taken a belly pic yet but i will do that soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!! Boys are so FUN :) i am so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete