Monday, March 15, 2010

Arkansas


We are moving to Arkansas! I know I know what you are all thinking. Why arkansas? But really that is what i am thinking.
We are moving just for the summer to sell alarm systems for apx! I am super nervous and excited. If you have gone and sold before and have any good advice for me please feel free to share. We need all the advice we can get. Also if you have been to arkansas let me know if there is anything at all fun to do there!! FYI I am flying home once a month to do hair so let me know if you want an appointment!!!

5 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Im glad your only going for the summer. Good luck and hope you makes lots of money. I have no idea about what your doing. LOL. Have fun. When are you leaving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still sad. But glad you are coming home once a month. And don't get any ideas about staying there past the summer time frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh fun!
    are there going to be other wives out with you? if so, you girls should have dinner once a week together and share recipes. that was my favorite thing! i loved it!
    my other "advice" is just to enjoy every second you have with Marty because he will be gone ALL DAY LONG.you will seriously eat dinner at 10 pm every night, it's so weird.
    but WAY fun! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap I can't believe you are moving so far away! That will be quite the adventure!

    ReplyDelete