Monday, November 30, 2009

Tis' the Season!

Wow I cannot believe it is December. I love this month well actually I take that back i love Christmas time. I hate the cold! Christmas is my favorite holiday by far... 10 reasons why I love Christmas...

1 Family Parties
2 putting up my Christmas tree
3 yummy hot coco with marshmallows
4 Driving around looking at Christmas lights
5 Shopping
6 Holiday treats
7 Christmas Music
8 Snuggling watching Christmas movies
9 Cinnamon Rolls
10 Most of all being with the family

ok ok so its technically still November but close enough!!!

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing that compares to snuggling in your warm house, with a good book, a cup of cocoa and fluffy big snowflakes coming down --outside. But of course having family to share it with is like adding marshmallows to your cocoa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy we are blogging buddies! I love christmas time, too!

    ReplyDelete